Our company is a leader in selling innovative products, including wireless communication technologies and solar energy panels. We offer our customers the latest technology products while also providing environmentally friendly solutions. We are currently seeking an experienced and highly motivated Sales Consultant to join our growing team.
The aim is to comprehend the requirements of customers and offer appropriate wireless communication technologies and solar energy panel solutions.
Additionally, it involves building customer relationships and managing the current customer portfolio.
The task also includes promoting our products and services to potential customers and overseeing the sales process.
Finally, it requires setting sales targets and devising strategies to achieve them.
The role involves following up on customer requests and feedback and forwarding them to the relevant departments.
Additionally, the job requires preparing sales reports and presenting them to managers regularly.
- The ideal candidate should have at least a high school, preferably a university degree, and sales experience or a desire to pursue a career in sales.
- Good command of English (preferably C1 / C2),
- Knowledge of technology and environmentally friendly products is preferred.
- Good communication and customer relations skills are also essential.
- We are looking for goal-oriented and highly motivated individuals who work well in a team.
- Proficiency in MS Office is required.
- Candidates without travel restrictions and with a valid driver’s license are preferred.
- Class B Driver’s License (for Turkey),
- Class G Driver’s License (for Canada),
Ideal locations for office work are Istanbul Turkey or Toronto London, Canada. Our work structure supports remote working.
Our working structure is suitable for full-time working system.
The position is suitable for both Junior and Senior levels.
If you are interested in a career in sales and thrive in a dynamic work environment, we encourage you to apply to join our team!
Send us your cover letter and CV via the button below.